Friday, October 5, 2012

Fall Inspired Decor and Fabric Finds from Decorate23


I am enjoying the relief from the dropping temperatures.I live in the beautiful Shenandoah Valley in Southwest Virginia. The leaves on the trees are changing more and more every day. The Fall palate has me inspired to add browns, yellows, oranges and reds to my house. 

The Blue Ridge mountains, a few miles from my home. I love where I live!

Changing or adding color to a room doesn't have to be expensive. There are a lot of things you can do to add a little fall to your home.

I have been looking at the shop Decorate23 and have found a lot of fall inspired fabrics. Here are a few I found.



















Accessorizing your home with colors of the changing seasons doesn't have to be expensive. Especially with the affordable prices that Decorate23 offers. 

Enjoy the fall weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment