Tuesday, May 15, 2012

I don't just sew window treatments. . .

. . .  as a matter of fact, when I started with Etsy I had a shop where I sold items like children's clothing, etc. I also made baby dresses for a little boutique toddler shop in the town I used to live in when I was first married.

So, my latest project. . . .

A dress for my daughter, Miriam.


The dress is the pattern "Princess Bella" from Izzy and Ivy.


She loves it!


This picture shows a bit of the detail. On ALL the visible edges I did a scalloped edge. It turned out really nice, but probably wouldn't work for all fabrics. I used Toile fabrics and it worked well.


More detail. . . .


My little princess. I thought making curduroy pants and ties for my little boy was fun. But having a girl to dress up sure is great!!!

*** Sorry, they are phone pictures. . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment