Monday, October 7, 2013

Quilter's fabrics that make me wish I knew how to quilt!


 
 
Last week I posted about my no sew quilt. We don't typically work with light weight quilter's cottons because they are too light for home décor. But people occasionally submit a quilter's cotton for approval for a project that makes me wish I quilted!
 
Chelsea Graham of Bobbie Lou's Fabric Factory and I have been working together for a long time. She carries all the most popular prints from Premier Prints that we use often for our window treatments.
 
In addition to the latest popular prints in home décor she also carries theeee cutest fabrics in quilter's cottons.
 
 
She carries a variety of prints, solids and coordinates for any quilt!
 
 
Being the novice that I am to quilting I also appreciate how organized her shop is. She has her shop categorized by Floral, Geometrics, Boys, Girls, and more.
 
 
But most of all, when my clients order from Bobbie Lou's and she ships to directly to me, she is quick, efficient, an absolute delight to work with and takes very good care to package her shipments appropriately and safely so they arrive to me in the best condition!
 
 
Check out Bobbie Lou's Fabric Factory here and enjoy your experience!
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment