Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Behind the Curtains. . .

  • I am a mom to two of the world's most beautiful children.

  • I run a successful window treatments business.



  • I also have a tiny bit of a social life.
(Yes, you can take the lack of picture as the truth about this statement).


Stories about my organization and OCD are legendary. I college my desk was ridiculously organized. I once had the top drawer opened for less than a second before saying, "Who used my stapler?" I knew within seconds that it had not been put back exactly as I had it. When people would come into our dorm room looking for paper clips, scizzors, etc. my roommates would say, "Whatever you do don't touch Melissa's desk." I was ridiculously organized. My two little people have cured me of most of my OCD habbits. However, now I can't keep up!

Any and all advice on time management so I have enough time to clean my house and keep it from looking like the first picture is most welcomed. Unless it is "slow down" because that isn't an option.





No comments:

Post a Comment