Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Schumacher Summer Palace Fret

Hello readers! I have a client that has some Schumacher Summer Palace Fret in Smoke wall paper that she would like to sell to my readers for A STEAL!!! It is gorgeous and absiluely stunning!




It lists at $65/yard before shipping and taxes, etc. My client has five rolls to sell for $40 and will cover ship cost!!!

Please leave a comment here if you are interested.

I am not noramlly a fan of wallpaper, but I have been imagining all the places I would like to use this in my house. I thought just on one wall in my bathroom would be perfect! I may have to jump on this deal and get a roll!

What are your thoughts on wallpaper? I've never even considered it in my own home until I saw this. Then I looked up other popular patterns like Imperial Trellis. There are som many great wall papers out there! I'm still not sure how I feel about it though. Thoughts? I also just don't know enough about it. Are the better places than others to use it in your home? Would it peel in a bathroom with the humidity? Or the kitchen? I'd love to hear your thoughts. I am not savvy with this sort of thing. Just fabric and textiles :)

2 comments:

  1. How many yards comes on a roll? I need to figure out if five rolls will be enough. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 4.5 yards, I believe. I think that is standard. I could be wrong about that. Wall paper isn't really my thing. This paper is stunning, though, and makes me want to make wall paper my "thing!"

      Delete