Friday, April 6, 2012

One of those days. . .

I struggle with many different problems in my life: my health, depression and complete lack of time management skills :) I have a disorder called Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome. It is a painful joint an tissue connectivity disorder. Often I feel defeated by my disorder. I sometimes ask why I bother trying to make this business bigger and better if I am just going to detiorate and not be able to handle it? There are a few things I turn to for inspiration to keep going when I feel defeated.



(You can see my hand in this picture and see how crooked my fingers are. Ouch).

My wonderful family!

(I'm the one in the black shirt. This is me BC, before children. Ha!)

(I think my sisters say this about me)

My sisters, brother and mom and dad (they all have the same disorder too. Except my dad. . . ).

and even my wonderful in laws.
(My brother in law, Tim. This picture always makes me happy. He's just one of my wonderful inlaws that makes me smile).


I was going to add something here, like I read scriptures or pray or something that might make me look like a pious woman. But who am I kidding?! When I am angry at my body and can't move I watch Top Gear.




or The Walking Dead (because I often feel like the walking dead).

(definitely a closet Norman Reedus groupie. Who's with me?!)

Real men use cross-bows.

We're like 7-11: We're not always doing business. But we're always open.

I know I am not the only person with aches and pains. For my amusement while I sit and wait for the pain to subside I want to know what you use for a distraction from the aches and pains of life.

What do you do when you give in to . . .  life? What/who makes you feel better?
 Any other closet Norman Reedus groupies out there??


No comments:

Post a Comment