Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Easter Inspirations


I wrote a blog post a few weeks ago about depression because this has been a very long and cold and lonely winter for me. And just when there was light at the end of the tunnel, well, for cryin' in the beer cheese soup if it didn't snow again the week of EASTER! I've about had it! So here are some pleasant things to look at it that make me think of warmth and life and not freezing death.











How great is this pattern paired with River Blue Treads??? Fabulous!!

And this is absolutely darling. Almost makes me want to have another baby girl to design a nursery. . . . almost.



And if you just can't picture it. . . 


Love.

And I don't think I'll ever get tired of Blue and Yellow paired together.




Does anyone switch out their pillow, blanket or rug decor with the seasons? I'd be very interested in seeing some pictures of rooms in different seasons. :)

I think the Bansuri fabric and the Lilly Pulitzer are my fave!

Alright. Looking at pretty things lifted me up a bit from my funk. Back to work for me. 
Happy viewing. 

All the fabrics and products pictured can be found by clicking on the image. They are linked to suppliers if you are interested in using these fabrics or products in your home.



No comments:

Post a Comment