Friday, April 5, 2013

Happiness On Paper

Anyone in Virginia get blasted with snow again yesterday? This is getting ridiculous! Hey west coast, leave me some warm comments below. We're snowed in on Spring Break!!

We're working very hard right now to get our turnaround time down. Our current plan is to reopen our shop in three weeks with ZERO orders in the queue! We are revamping and rededicating ourselves to our customers interests. We will be accepting only a certain number of orders a month that we have deemed sufficient to continue operating the business while also being able to provide our clients with the dedication and satisfaction they deserve.

It has been a very busy time for us here and I don't have the opportunity to "surf" various designer blogs where I normally draw inspiration for new projects from. But last night I decided to take a short break from work and I found a real gem!!!

Some of you may recognize these carefully crafted bedrooms. The designs are so fun and no detail was overlooked.

Click here to see the room in more detail

Click here to see the room in more detail

Megan Carty from Me and Wee blog designed these rooms. With this creativity it's no wonder she creates such beautiful art on stationary.

As I was looking around various blogs last night searching for Spring Inspiration I came across Megan's stationary and fine art etsy shop. This particular one is what led me to her shop.


I'm just loving the detail!


Gorgeous.

This one is a print and it reminds me of my babies :)

I'm quite partial to the letter press stationary.


For Mother's Day Megan is offering this print as a greeting card!


And this one is my favorite. This is a print, but she will also be offering it as a greeting card!


I'm always looking for things to help my kids be confident in who they are and feel secure about just being them. I love this print and I think I will be ordering it as a card for my children. I just love it!!!

Personal messages to family and friends are so important! Nothing warms my heart more than to receive a card form a friend or family member. And I love to give them! I'm glad I stumbled across Megan's shop. It was funny because I actually didn't link the fact that we had done work for her in the past. I just came across the store and looked at her blog and realized it then after looking around her blog a bit. Funny coincidence. 

Check out her etsy store! I bet she'll do custom work too! I'm redoing my kids' bedroom this summer in Song of the South theme and will probably be looking her way for some custom art pieces.

Enjoy! Happy Friday! 

1 comment:

  1. A simple card from someone close to us really warm our hearts.There is indeed happiness on paper.Thanks for inspiring us.

    Office furniture and design

    ReplyDelete