Wanted to drop a quick reminder to check out our sneak peaks tomorrow for our clearance sale. I've been busier than a cross eyed air traffic controller getting everything together for this sale. It's gonna be huuuuuge.
I'll be taking some pictures tonight and posting about our products in the morning. I have been feverishly working to get caught up from the time I missed after my grandmother passed, getting ready for this sale and getting ready for our busy holiday season.
School just started for students. So I know every one is busy. Here are some of my favorite phrases for your Facebook status updating pleasure:
I am busier than a:
1) one toothed man in a corn on the cob eating contest.
2) a mosquito in a nudist colony.
3) the defibrulator on Hugh Heffner's night stand.
4) a toilet in Grand Central Station.
5) a cat trying to bury poop on a marble floor.
Finish the sentence in the comments: "I'm busier than a. . . "