Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Fabric finds for you: Birds

Just some fun fabrics and other decor items I thought I'd share.



Birds seem to be all the rage lately, but I haven't seen much of Owls. I think I like it!


Love this bird and the little bit of accent color.


This bird can be found at Lynn Chalk's website and is also available in blue or brown. The fabric is hemp! Very cool. Love it.


Barber is always a safe pattern for birds.



This is a premier print pattern. If you like to mix patterns this pillow would pair well with the village blue and natrual chevron as they are the same colors.


LOVE this linen Valori Wells fabric. It would look fantastic on accent pillows. 


The best part is, it's under $10 a yard from our sponsor decorate23 if you want to buy the yardage for roman shades or curtains. Wonderful accent colors.

Enjoy!










No comments:

Post a Comment