Sunday, July 29, 2012

More Custom Designed Fabric From Window Treatments by Melissa

Our horizontal stripe fabric was a hit! Katie, from boocatbam, has made some fabric samples that you will love.

Just about all of our orders for custom window treatments use fabric that is supplied by the client. Katie used to work for us and has seen all of the most popular fabrics that you love and drew on those as well as her own fabulous taste to design these for our fabric line. You can see Katie's work for us here. The work we did together on Amber Colatosti's house was one of my favorite projects! She has a beautiful home.

I would like to have some feedback on these fabric samples. What would you use this fabric for and where would you put it in your house? Curtains? Lamp shades? Pillow covers?

I'm loving this for long panel curtains.

I would definitely use this to cover a cork board to add a little color to my office.


Emily Clark had such a great idea on her blog the other day after a fabric shopping trip. She suggested buying fabric and framing it as art in your home. Check out that blog post and pictures here. When I saw this fabric idea I could definitely see myself putting this in an 18" x 24"  frame in my office or or my bathroom! You can do so many things with fabric!


And this I just love! The possibilities are endles: lamp shade, curtains, roman shades, valance, duvet cover! You name it, we can do it!

Please leave a comment here and tell me some ideas that were inspired as you looked at these fabric ideas.

We can also change the colors if you want to see anything in a different color cheme. I might purchase the circles in navy and orange for my son's room. So many possibilities with fabric. I want to hear from you!

1 comment: