Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Client Love

We love our clients, and they love us! Read what they have to say.

Lesley's nursery shade, made by our seamstress, Sara.
"I ordered 3 roman shades. There was a problem with one of them, and Melissa quickly made a new one to replace it. She was VERY responsive in dealing with my concerns and seemed to really want to make the problem right. She also helped me choose the fabric, which loooks great. Very happy overall with my purchase and experience."  (One of the shades showed up dirty and we were happy to replace it at no cost to her).

 Missy's shades made by me!
"These shades are gorgeous and perfect and everything I expected handmade custom shades to be. Melissa even made the effort to make the pattern repeats in this lovely upholstery damask (from Etsy seller fabulessfabrics) as symmetrical as possible. I did pay extra to expedite, but even so they arrived sooner than expected. In the end, they actually cost a smidge less than those "budget" custom shades websites and look about 10x nicer. I really like the way she broke down the total invoice cost in such detail so I could see exactly how much for labor, supplies, and extras. I would definitely order again from windowsbymelissa and recommend her to anyone looking for beautiful, truly custom window treatments."

 Jessica's shades made by our seamstress, Janeen!
"Turned out perfectly! They look great in my kitchen!"


I know some of you have been waiting very patiently for your shades, and we appreciate your patience. We recently had to part ways with one of our seamstresses. It was a very hard decision to make as she is fabulous in every way and has contributed greatly to our shop. She is an amazing and talented woman and will perform well in whatever she does. We are still adjusting to her absence and ask that you all continue to be patient with us as we adjust to our new workload. While I cannot guarantee my turnaround times right now, I can guarantee you will be happy with the quality of your final product which we are working round the clock to get out in a timely fashion without sacrificing quality. 

We appreciate all of you and wouldn't be anything without you. Thank you for your interest in us and for your business. 


No comments:

Post a Comment