Friday, September 28, 2012

Current Orders, shipment dates

  1. Our current turnaround time is around 8 weeks. I wish I had time to write to everyone and give you and exact date of arrival, but I just can't. We are so busy.  We are working at full steam and have your happiness and best interest in mind always. http://windowsbymelissa.blogspot.com/2012/09/let-season-begin-read-for-information.html

    With this in mind I plan to post on here, facebook and etsy our planned shipment schedule for the week. If you do not see your name (or etsy name) please check back again next week).

    To ship on or before October 6th
    Ellen Mottolla
    MollyTS
    Mkohanzo
    Kate Flack
    Twoforsham
    devpettit
    Nana Lemmon
    Jennifer Lentz
    Anne Baker

    Thank you all for your patience. We appreciate your business. Please understand that i would like to give you all concrete dates and communicate with you all personally, but we are in our busy season now and unfortunately I cannot sit and calculate everyones dates. But I do appreciate you all very much.

PLEASE READ OUR BLOG POST ABOUT INQUIRING ABOUT YOUR ORDER!

No comments:

Post a Comment