Sunday, September 30, 2012

Discount Name Brand Fabrics from Lynn Chalk

Visit Lynn Chalk's website for up to 40% off all the most popular fabrics!


She carries all the latest in name brand fabrics. Here are a few of my favorites.

 One of the first window treatments I ever made was from Thom Felicia fabric and I have been in love with it ever since! It drapes beautifully and is perfect for curtains. See below.

The fabric is absolutely ideal for draperies and I recommend it to anyone!!

The ever popular David Hick La Fiorantina Wine Magenta. It comes in a variety of colors.


Here is a picture of a shade I made for Kirsten Krason at 6th Street Design School


And the ever popular. . . . Imperial Trellis.


Here is the shade I made for Fran at Green Street Blog.


Lynn Chalk  has page after page of the most gorgeous designer fabrics. Lynn is my "go to" person for all my window treatment projects that require designer fabrics as she offer unbeatable prices! She is also very fast at ordering and shipping and communicates quickly and often. She is a pleasure to work with and I hope you will get the opportunity to have a shopping experience with her.






1 comment: