Friday, September 12, 2014

Friday Fabric Finds! NEW Imperial Trellis Colors!

Friday Fabric Finds!

Imperial Trellis CRAZE! 


The shade that gets THEEE most attention in our shop and on our website is the Imperial Trellis in Citrine Roman Shade I made for Fran at greenstreet blog. 

The first question we get is, "What colorways does this pattern come in?" We usually resort to doing a custom color on spoonflower.com. But the fabrics available on spoonflower, while being quality fabrics, are just not the quality of the flax linen that the true Imperial Trellis pattern is printed on, I wrote a blog post once including all the color varieties in one place. It can be seen here. 

My supplier, Lynn Chalk, wrote me to inform me of the latest Imperial Trellis colors! And now I want to pass that info on to you!




The pink color is the one I get asked about the most. I am so glad it is now available on the higher quality linen flax fabric. 

And the best part is that Lynn Chalk has them discounted from their original price of $215.00 per yard!

Remember that they holidays will be here before you know it. It's time to think about getting your windows covered before guests arrive :) Consider using the new Imperial Trellis! Write me today!



2 comments:

  1. Those colors look amazing in your kitchen! If you don't mind me asking, what size are your windows? They look a little wider than mine. I don't know if that style would look as good with the windows I have.

    Jenn | http://www.tvsidingandwindows.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friday Fabric Finds! Imperial Trellis CRAZE! The shade that gets THEEE most attention in our shop and on our website is the Imperial Trellis in ... trelliscurtains.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete